SmartTruck Systems Portfolio
UT6Plus UnderTray System
Our most powerful aero solution for optimal fuel savings!
The SmartTruck® UT6Plus UnderTray System represents the trucking industry’s most powerful solution for aerodynamic drag reduction and improved fuel performance. The system combines all four drag reducing components of the UnderTray System for optimal results.
Available for both dry vans and reefers with swing doors or rollup doors, the UT6Plus comprehensive drag reduction solution is EPA SmartWay® Verified and C.A.R.B. compliant.Specifications
- 10% highway fuel savings *
- EPA SmartWay Verified and C.A.R.B. compliant
- Installation Time: 2.5 hours by 1 person. Watch a time lapsed installation
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Material: 100% recyclable polyethylene plastic
- Industry Best 15 year warranty
- Forward UnderTray and Integrated Sled
- Aero Rain Guard
- Side Fairings (2)
- Industry's most rugged and durable solution - see why
- Full line of color options to match your company colors
- Available for dry vans and reefers
- Available for swing doors and roll up doors
- View Gallery of photos of the UT6Plus
* The UnderTray System has been verified by U.S. EPA’s SmartWay Transport Partnership using the testing and data calculation protocols described in the Joint TMC/SAE J1321 Fuel Consumption Test Procedure – Type II and subsequent EPA modifications.
“We had a driver back over a 5 foot embankment completely crushing your unit, when the crane picked up the trailer your unit popped back into shape with a few scratches and down the road we went. Going forward we will spec all of our trailers with the SmartTruck System.”
Tom Dahlberg, Owner, 101 Transport
“Our drivers and owner operators consistently report dramatic fuel savings with the UnderTray System. We were amazed at how easily this was installed. We already placed our order for the next generation side fairings!
We want all the performance SmartTruck has to offer!”
Tom Doty, Owner, Glory Transportation - Fayetteville, AR
“We have experienced next to no snow or ice build up running in western Canada through the rocky mountains. This is our second winter with the system and western Canada is undoubtedly the harshest winter conditions in North America”
Dave Tyrchniewicz, President, Turk Enterprises
View more testimonials »