SmartTruck Systems Portfolio
UT6Plus UnderTray System
Our most powerful aero solution for optimal fuel savings!
The SmartTruck® UT6Plus UnderTray System represents the trucking industry’s most powerful solution for aerodynamic drag reduction and improved fuel performance. The system combines all four drag reducing components of the UnderTray System for optimal results.
Available for both dry vans and reefers with swing doors or rollup doors, the UT6Plus comprehensive drag reduction solution is EPA SmartWay® Verified and C.A.R.B. compliant.Specifications
- 10% highway fuel savings *
- EPA SmartWay Verified and C.A.R.B. compliant
- Installation Time: 2.5 hours by 1 person. Watch a time lapsed installation
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Material: 100% recyclable polyethylene plastic
- Industry Best 15 year warranty
- Forward UnderTray and Integrated Sled
- Aero Rain Guard
- Side Fairings (2)
- Industry's most rugged and durable solution - see why
- Full line of color options to match your company colors
- Available for dry vans and reefers
- Available for swing doors and roll up doors
- View Gallery of photos of the UT6Plus
* The UnderTray System has been verified by U.S. EPA’s SmartWay Transport Partnership using the testing and data calculation protocols described in the Joint TMC/SAE J1321 Fuel Consumption Test Procedure – Type II and subsequent EPA modifications.
“Once we completed our fuel testing of SmartTruck’s UT6Plus System, we made the decision to remove our skirts and tails and replace them with SmartTruck. The overall fuel savings were greater and it was clear to us that the maintenance and durability was far superior.
Randolph Crowder, VP Maintenance, Carolina Cargo
“Our drivers and owner operators consistently report dramatic fuel savings with the UnderTray System. We were amazed at how easily this was installed. We already placed our order for the next generation side fairings!
We want all the performance SmartTruck has to offer!”
Tom Doty, Owner, Glory Transportation - Fayetteville, AR
“We’re seeing our trailer tire and brake costs going down, which we believe is a result of the improved airflow from the UnderTray”
Brad Pinchuk, President, Hirschbach Motor Lines
View more testimonials »